One of our strengths is Workplace Analytics, otherwise known as Workplace Programming. We collect data on individual workstations, departments, and total space requirements – including areas designed for equipment and collaboration. Then we prepare recommendations on how much space to allot towards an amount of people/function.
Space Planning is a critical step in which we integrate the anticipated outcome of the work people do along with the room required to achieve maximum productivity. The key objective is to make the most effective use of space. Our Interior Designers not only keep these objectives in mind, but also ensure their designs are in ADA compliance.
- Are the cost, function, and aesthetic values of the design consistent with the organizational objectives?
- Does the space plan provide the necessary features for the individual to perform effectively?
- What is the turn rate in the organization – that is, how often do you move or replace individuals or groups?
- How might your industry’s technology change in the near future?
- What environmental or safety issues is the organization facing?